Snails!

So in real life, I am not a fan of snails. Or any kind of slug really.  Things with slime are generally a no go area for me, in fact.  But then I stumbled upon the #gardensnailsquilt - Is this not the cutest thing you've ever seen!!!!

Image source: @penandpaperpatterns
So I am putting aside my loathing for these garden critters and getting on board the snail paced slow-along sew-along being run by Gnome Angel. There's a whole bunch of rules and prizes and stuff, but I'll leave all of that to Ange to explain.  Suffice to say, that I can totally inch my way along with these little guys. And don't they say a #snailday keeps the doctor away!! ;-) (I make my own fun...)

I haven't figured out my colours yet, but I'll be posting them to insta every week to try to keep up with the challenge, so follow me along there and see what's what :-)

E xx

Comments

Post a Comment

I'm still working out how to make email reply's work, but I promise I read every one and will reply by email or on the blog.
E xx