making for me #2

Welcome to making for me for another month.




This month I am have really focused on some projects that are just for me. I worked on some pretties for my sewing room. I tackled my imrov quilt.  I have stitched away at my medallion.  I have no photos, because my camera is once again playing up (it's been that kind of month as well!). I have extended the link up go be open for a week, thanks to popular demand, so fingers crossed I can get some photos tomorrow, so I can share in more detail.


On the sewing front, I'm actually pretty proud of how selfish I've been :-D

So how about you? Have you made anything for you lately??



Remember that you are linking up something you've made for you. And in accordance with the no rush philosophy, you can be mid way through your project, or just starting out. It just has to be something you're sewing just because you want to. I also want to make sure you know you can link up any post from the last month. I'm not trying to make more work for you here!! I am called the Lazy Quilter for a reason!

Thanks for joining in.

E xx


I'm sorry, I still haven't worked out how to make a button. I did google, but to no avail. I promise I'll have one for next month!

Comments

  1. I need to make something for me. After busting a gut all Jan on secret stuff I've hit a wall in what to make.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And as lovely and loving as it is to make for others, how much nicer is it (well, maybe not "nicer") to have soemthing all of your very own!!! Come on! Spend February doing some kind of selfish sewing :-)
      E xx

      Delete
  2. I so want to join in but I haven't touched my machine in weeks. I know I have to get my act together this week - I'm teaching on Wednesday and have to prep my lesson plan and samples for another class but even then my sewing won't be for me. I wonder if there's any hope for March?!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed, Miss Chrissie. I know i was finding that all the sewing for deadlines and others (and in your case class and work) was really burning out my sewing joy. Hopefully something just for you will be on the books for March. Maybe you could make something for your new little puppy! Small and cute are a winning combination!
      E xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

I'm still working out how to make email reply's work, but I promise I read every one and will reply by email or on the blog.
E xx