I've been shopping again...

I've been a very bad girl. But I can't help it!!! There's so much fabric that I want!!! I feel bad, but it's impossible to resist. Especially when it's on sale - I can't be held responsible when it's on sale.
 
So.  Do you want to see what I got??? :-D I'll give you an update since my last stash post...
 

I had to buy some more Comma because I'm making a quilt and NEEDED the extra. I promise! I couldn't make the quilt without it.
 






I grabbed some Sew Mama Sew, because it was right there as I was filling up my basket.  And I'll use it for my Handstitched quilt and I got colour with white/cream so it's totally usable in lots of projects...
 
 
 
I needed stuff from Spotlight and I couldn't resist these little owls.

 
 
So I got some coordinating solids...

 
 
I have a plan for them though!! That makes it fine, right?? Besides, check out the hot pink!! You love it, right, Audrey!!
 
I also got, well, all the fabric I used for my sewing machine cover - but it's been used (mostly) so it's not stash building.  And I got the fabric I needed for my Carpenters Wheel. But again! I used most of that.

I also had a little binge on the Fat Quarter Shop website and ended up with a few jelly rolls ...



... and a fat quarter pack of greens...

... and some Glimma - WHICH I love. And have wanted for ages. And it's selling out everywhere, so I really needed to get it now, while I still could. So I grabbed yardage of my favourites, and then grabbed a layer cake, so I could have all the colours!!! And then I threw in a jelly roll. I can't help it! I have an addiction!!!


This is my favourite fabirc. It's so delicate yet strong. LOVE.
 
And I have more jubilee sitting in my cart...
 
I signed up to do the Penny Patch over at Stitched in Colour, so I had to buy fabric for that, right??? It's basically using Rachel's version as inspiration, which I wouldn't describe as my normal colour scheme, but I think it's going to be so yummy when it's all together.
 
 
 
And I may have also picked up some cute random fabrics...







 
 

And I got my monthly stash packs (that's four sets- July, August, September and October)
(November's just got delivered... I'm not adding that to the tally, as it's not November yet, so it doesn't count!)

I also got my monthly Fat Quarter stashes (this is two sets, which equals four months worth, I just had them all shipped at once). They're only fat quarters, so it's not as much fabric as it looks like...


I haven't even listed the material I haven't bought yet. I need to get a big stash of solids for Phil's quilt. And I want to do a Swoon quilt (a normal sized one), but I don't know my colours (I'm tending towards blue and grey). And I need to get some white, or white adjacent to go with the Arkansas Traveller.

So I got lots of pretties and I have more coming.  And, ok, I can't eat this month, but who really needs food????????????
 
E xx

Comments

  1. Erin!!! Looks like you have a very fun stash to pick from - you are going to be kept happily quilt/sewing busy with all these beautiful fabrics. Those little owls are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa. I might admit to slipping into the sewing room just to touch the pretties :-) If only I could lock myself in there and do nothing but sew...
      E xx

      Delete
  2. You don't need food, because all this fabric is yummy enough to eat! :D Seriously gorgeous picks, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-D I don't know if my husband will agree with that! He might still get hungry.
      E xx

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness I want to visit your stash some day. I'm in love with Comma right now too....the orange is just stunning. Have fun with all of that goodness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right! I love that perfect green. And the overlapping circles and the nigella are just the most gorgeous prints!! I don't really want to cut it :-) lol.
      E xx

      Delete
  4. OMG Erin! Least I know who to call when I need some fabric. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime, my friend! Although I don't know how I feel about letting it out of my sight :-)
      E xx

      Delete
  5. Oh wow, what a pretty addition or should I say addiction, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think addiction, is more like it. You can tell because I'm trying to sneak fabric into my house, like it's drugs. Because if no-one sees, it didn't happen, right??
      E xx

      Delete
  6. I absolutely love the fabrics you've chosen for your Penny Patch project. What fabric lines are they from? I would love those as well. I've just really been into Aqua or turquoise and orange lately.
    Rae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rae,
      I'll hunt down the receipt and email you through all the fabrics [there's quite a list! :-) ]
      I've checked your profile, but can't see any contact info, so if you want to flick me an email - erinelisequinn @ gmail.com and I'll send the info on.
      E

      Delete

Post a Comment

I'm still working out how to make email reply's work, but I promise I read every one and will reply by email or on the blog.
E xx