G'day g'day

Hi there! Welcome to the Lazy Quilter. I assume your here from the small blog meet up happening at  Lily's Quilts. I love this small blog hook up. Unfortunately I don't have a lot for you today. I was in hospital yesterday, so am on bed rest this weekend. It's really throwing a spanner in my quilting plans! I have, however purchases a little cross stitch, so am currently lying in my bed stitching away, and with a little patience I may finish my first cross stitch, before the day is out! Check it out! (excuse the dodgy iPad photo)




**I don't know why or how, but this has jumped from 1 November to here in December!!! If anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know, so I can move it back!!!**

Comments

  1. Spooky.

    Have you had a rummage around in the settings?

    F x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but I can't make it fix it's self. It's just going to have to live here in randomness. lol
      E

      Delete

Post a Comment

I'm still working out how to make email reply's work, but I promise I read every one and will reply by email or on the blog.
E xx