WIP it. Wip it good

My first ever Work In Progress Wednesday.  I am a bit excited!!

(Hopefully this will link to freshly pieced)


In progress
Hexagon's and Charm squares



Red & Black log cabins (haven't touched in about two months! Oops!)

Jacob's Quilt/Bluey (Spoke to the Mummy getting this quilt and she thinks adding the name is a great idea, so this is my next priority)



Completed tops awaiting quilting:
Noah's Ark (Am partially through this. Two more clouds to handquilt and then ready to bind! Yippee!!)

Owls  (This is ready to go.  I just don't know what to do with it.  Probably just in the ditch as it's quite busy)

Lashings of Positivity (Backing is purchased now to baste and quilt. I have visions of FMQ all over this, but I'm a bit scared...)


Pink squares (I hate quilting this. It constantly pulls my thread and is a nightmare.)


Pink Minkee (Need to decide whether to add wadding or not???)

Awaiting binding:
Panels for Mia & Finn (Half way through Mia's. Not started Finn's.)

To start:
Mia's Quilt

Dr Suess x 2


Yellow & maroon


Yellow & Gray circles
Green table runner



Ideas in my head that I haven't even got fabric for yet:
Jess's Canada Quilt

Comments

  1. Hi Erin. Thanks for stopping by my blog and making a suggestion re: a solids quilt. I really like what you did with the random "stripes" in the owl quilt. Great effect. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited to see what you do with the Seuss! I love Seuss quilts.
    cheers!
    -k

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm still working out how to make email reply's work, but I promise I read every one and will reply by email or on the blog.
E xx