How to have an awesome day

... Arrive at work to a delivery of fabric.

I have been stalking some blogs over the past few weeks and ended up going on a tangent to some lovely fabric shops, as recommended. And looked what I got! All the pretties....



Nicest way to start a week.

And they're all done up so nicely too!  Pretty ribbons everywhere...

And then I noticed that in my package from Fluffy Sheep Quilting, Cindy had sent me a lovely little note.

Thanks, Cindy.  I think they're beautiful too! And thank you for the exceptionally prompt and efficient service.  This came all the way from Ireland in just a few days.  I had thought it was going to take ages!!



Comments

  1. Hi Erin. Just found your blog through the Plum and June blog hop. I am in Brisbane too! now am just going to have a lookie through the rest of your posts. Gill

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Friday! Sounds awesome. Just add beer and it would have been perfect for me. Came by from Plum and June. Let the blog stalking commence :-)
    cheers and happy sewing with all your new goodies
    -k

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm still working out how to make email reply's work, but I promise I read every one and will reply by email or on the blog.
E xx